Blogger Tricks

Saturday 2 June 2012

so vacation!

Hey everyone!! just now i got news from my one of my fb @ classmate friend,SHUKRAN AZIM@ SHUKRAN MARLEY@whatever his name is.He went for a vacation at SHANGHAI,CHINA!
When i heard that,I feel wanna ripped myself into two coz i`m too sick to look SHUKRAN`S holiday vacation!He`s too rich to go there with his family!Arghhhhh! I wanna go to!I wanna go to anywhere as long as it is overseas.All of my school life, I was surrounded by those rich brat! They can freely go to everywhere they want coz they are rich brat!!! And how do I know he went there?? wELL he post his status in Facebook about went to Shanghai...How it`s irritates me so well! He`s too lucky by having a family that can go anywhere they want by travelling by plane...Now,I understand how`s Aimi `s feeling about her jealousy toward him.Now, I really understand well....

OKEY,guys! the next person I wanna talk is MUKHLIS ANAS@ THE JAP BOY...he`ll go to Singapore for tomorrow!Can you believe that?! That`s also explain that he`s one of the rich family that can support the vacation fees.
Gosh,not just that! He also affordable to go to Kinokuniya bookshop,where he could buy Japanese    books that could cost till hundreds  of ringgit!!When I saw it with my own eyes,from there I could make a conclusion that, he`s really lucky because he have everything in his life.What could not enough for him anyway?For me, going to overseas is totally expensive.Those who are fortune enough could make their way to overseas whenever they want...

All I can went by plane is just Langkawi.You probably laugh if you read this statement but that`s the truth.I`m not so lucky as  them and all I can do is wishing upon the star and hopefully one day I can go overseas just like them!I`ll travel more than them when I grown up so that I could realize my teen dreams where there is nobody could not do it for me!Although there are a lot of misfortune  than myself still they can lead a happy life rather than me.I`m grateful with what I have but...i just put a little wish upon my life.And so that`s what i feel for today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment