Blogger Tricks

Tuesday 29 May 2012

missing someone..

hey guys..about a few weeks ago..i heard about his coming to penang...n i really wanna meet him but it seems hard coz i don`t know when he`s about to come so other than that nothing anymore..i really miss him and i don`t know why..in fb he seems quite and not a lot response he shows...but now in my mind,there is question in my head,where is he right now??? If i seen him just once in this year,that`s enough for me already..if i was guven a wishes right now,one of my wishes is to meet him.I just wanna hear his voice and looking at him and talk to him...he`s special guy and I know i`m nothing but having him in my life makes my life better than before...creating a fairy tales in my life..I wish i could meet him and stand in front of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment