Blogger Tricks

Friday 27 April 2012

a story i like to be told...

salam to all the readers....it has been so long i haven`t tell any story but now i do have story to be told...the story begins...this month i finally fall for someone and i could forgot the one that got away....and my life seems a little  perfect because of someone that i fall for...he`s just one year older than me and i know more one thing that..he`s kinda good guy,focusing on studies but there was one fact that i never expect....he`s actually start putting his eyes on someone one of my batch friends...and this was already happen about a year ago while at that time i`m still in sense of belonging to the one that got away....and when i found out about the truth...my heart devastated..totally devastated cuz that girl ain`t no beauty and moreover she`s much prettier than me...and so from now on i start to stop wishing for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment